Enslow Publishing, is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers' personal information. This statement applies with respect to the information that we collect from the Web site located at www.enslow.com. We do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen; we are in full compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Amendments to this statement will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED: We collect non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our web site in a number of ways, including tracking visitors' activities through their IP address, computer settings, or most-recently visited URL. We may also ask visitors to provide certain non-personally identifiable information about themselves. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by, for example, filling out a survey or registration form, except that we do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. The types of information that may be requested include your e-mail address, your age, buying preferences, and so on.
2. USE OF INFORMATION: In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. We may also use the information to deliver to you information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners for trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration. Your information may also be used to contact you when necessary and may be shared with other companies that may want to contact you with offers consistent with your stated preferences. User may opt out of receiving future mailings from Enslow.com and other entities by following the instructions set forth in the opt out section below. Non-personal demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at our site, showing you content we think you might be interested in. This information may also be shared with advertisers on an aggregate non-personal basis.
3. USE OF IP ADDRESS: We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
5. SECURITY: Our site has industry-standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
6. OTHER WEB SITES AND LINKS: Our Web site contains links to other sites. We have no control over these sites and can assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the sites, although we have done our best to make sure all Internet links on this site were active and appropriate. However, neither the author, Enslow.com, or Enslow Publishing have any control over and can assume no liability for the material available on those Internet sites or on other Web sites they may link to. We do not have control over and cannot take responsibility for the privacy practices of such Web sites.
7. CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES: Enslow.com allows its users the option to change information previously provided. This may be done through the following methods: E-mail the information to CustomerService@enslow.com. If you send us an e-mail message, we retain your return address only long enough for us to reply to your message, or visit the Contact Information section of the site and follow the appropriate instructions. Unfortunately, to the extent that such information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other databases. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is removed from or corrected in our records.
8. CHOICE AND OPT OUT: You may opt out of receiving communications from our partners and from us by the following means: Send an e-mail to CustomerService@enslow.com. If you send us an e-mail message, we retain your return address only long enough for us to reply to your message, or visit the Contact Information Section of the site and follow the appropriate instructions.
9. PUBLIC FORUMS: This site does not currently make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or newsgroups available to its users. If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at CustomerService@enslow.com, or send a letter to Comments, Enslow.com, Enslow Publishing, 101 West 23rd Street, Suite #240, New York, NY 10011.
10. COPYRIGHT PROTECTION: This site is protected by copyright, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents are only for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials contained on this site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by the Publisher or the party credited as the provider of the content. All users of this site are expected to obey all copyright restrictions. Copying or storing of any content without the prior written permission from the Publisher or the copyright holder is prohibited. Please e-mail us at CustomerService@enslow.com if you desire such permission or need more information.